Code of Conduct
At LTX Fest we believe in the importance of creating and maintaining an inclusive and safe space for all participants in our activities.
In this Code of Conduct, we outline what behavior we expect from participants in our online events and social media platforms (including LTX directors, officers and employees, attendees, sponsors, vendors, moderators, speakers and volunteers.In order to ensure an inclusive and safe space for the participants, we expect cooperation from anyone that joins our activities and we will not tolerate any behavior that conflicts with this Code of Conduct.
The LTX Fest community is guided by a “common sense” attitude across all media platforms. In addition to adhering to the guidelines outlined below, please use your best judgment when engaging in online discourse and debate and always conduct yourself in a positive and respectful manner. In this manner we will create and maintain an inclusive and safe space that permits the participants in our activities to meet their objectives and achieve their full potential in participating in our activities.
The following guidelines are intended to be exemplary rather than an exhaustive list of the manner in which you should conduct yourself in participating in our activities:
- Participants must behave in a positive and professional manner that creates a safe and supportive environment for all participants in LTX Fest’ online events and social media platforms.
- Participants must refrain from using bad words or slurs or engaging in any other inappropriate behavior during their participation in any online event or social media platform. We want respectful dialogue and discourse so we also request that you do not engage in disruptive behavior or attack any participants that may have a different opinion from your own.
- There is absolutely no tolerance for any sort of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior related to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected category or any activity that otherwise violates applicable law.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- Before every online event, moderators will make available to participants a set of rules that should be followed in the events. We expect all participants to review and comply with these rules. Participants should contact the moderators with any questions regarding these rules. These rules are subject to change at any time at the discretion of LTX Fest.
- If any participant feels that they are being harassed or otherwise treated in an inappropriate manner or believes that someone else may be harassed or otherwise treated in an inappropriate manner, or have any other concerns, please contact LTX Fest organizers immediately.
- We expect all participants to follow and respect all laws applicable to our events.
Failure to follow this Code of Conduct will result in immediate expulsion from the online activity and will disqualify you from participating in future activities. in our sole discretion. This Code of Conduct is without limitation of our other rights under applicable law in maintaining our online events and social media platforms. You are deemed to agree to this Code of Conduct in participating in our activities. We are not responsible for any failure by any participant to comply with this Code of Conduct or for their actions or failure to act in any other manner in participating in our activities